Friday, December 21, 2012

Audio Highlight - Toro y Moi - So Many Details (Remix feat. Hodgy Beats)

  I have a infatuation for Toro y Moi. This track makes me feel like the kid at the party who doesn't quite fit in due to confusion with personal matters. Maybe I feel it because I've been there done that. Lights and stars can't cure your problems. It's the simple certitude that you have the ability to resolve what really matters in life and turn your focus from disturbances. 
  The song covers so many emotions all in one track. Everyone can identify with it in some way or another. The root is that love can evaporate at any second. She can love you in the morning then abandon you by dark. I can relate to this track so well it hurts to listen to it. The feeling of trying to fill a hole without favorable outcome and then conducting yourself satisfactory has to be the most throbbing. 

  Take a look at music video to this brilliant remix. I find it incredibly excellent and moving.


"What has happened to the time we had
I thought you said you wont ever,
Won't ever leave me
What happened to us"

No comments:

Post a Comment